Help for Residents
- Meals on Wheels The Meals On Wheels program is available to senior citizens and certified, disabled individuals (regardless of age) who are residents of the Mounds View School District 621. Hot, nutritious noon meals are delivered by volunteers Monday through Friday, except on holidays. To enroll in Meals on Wheels, call 651.318.9091. For eligibility information or to volunteer to deliver meals, call 651.621.7431 or email Jeanne Szurek at email@example.com.
- CEAP offers a variety of services
- NYFS has a senior chore program
- Paint-A-Thon for senior citizens who need their houses painted
- Senior Housing in Mounds View list of senior housing facilities in Mounds View
- Assisted Living Research Institute options for assisted living