Help for Residents

If you are a Mounds View resident and need any of the following:  public assistance, employment support, day care, social services, child and adult protection and clinical counseling, please contact Ramsey County's Health and Wellness Department at 651.266.4444. Most of Minnesota's human service programs are administered locally, at the county level. Also, below are links to area food shelves, senior citizen services, child care services, etc.


Food, Clothing and Shelter Resources for Ramsey County Residents