Licenses & Permits

If your looking to build a home, add a deck or garage, or need to move a lot line or schedule an inspection please see the Building & Zoning Permits sub menu to the right.

If you need to licence your dog, cat, honeybees, chickens, business licence's, etc. then please see City License Applications.

If you need a permit concerning road restrictions, tree trimming, right of way, street openings, etc. please see the Public Works Permits section.