City License Applications
The City of Mounds View requires licenses for the following:
Amusement devices: Kiddie Rides, Carnivals, Video Games, etc.
- Charitable Gambling
- Christmas Tree Sales
Contractors: Mechanical, Cement, Asphalt, Trees, Commercial, etc.
- Commercial & Residential Dog Kennel
- Chickens and Ducks
- Cigarette-Tobacco Sales
- Dog License
- Donation Bin(s)
- Liquor: On or Off Sale - Intoxicating, 3.2% Malt, Temporary
- General Business: Auto Sales, Bowling Alley, Donation Bin, Gas Station, Lawful Gambling, Restaurant
- Garbage and Recycling
- Peddler/Soliciter/Transient Merchant
- Rental Housing: Single or Multi Family
- Tatoo and Body Piercing
- Therapeutic Massage
All City License applications are provided below. You may fill out each application online and submit it to City Hall. If you're not sure whether you need a license or permit for your business or activity, feel free to call us at 763.717.4001 or send an e-mail message to Nyle Zikmund in the Administration Department.
Current Licensed Tree Trimmers in Mounds View
"Beware of Unlicensed Tree Trimmers"
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
City License Applications16 documents
- Amusement Device License Application Pinball-Arcade-Carnival-Kiddie Rides, etc.
- Beekeeping License Honey Bees Only
- Chicken-Duck License Application
- Christmas Tree Sales Application
- Cigarette-Tobacco Sales License Application
- City Contractor's License Mechanical, Cement, Asphalt, Trees, Commercial, etc.
- Current Business Licenses List of Most Current Business Licenses
- Dog License Application (If emailing application, please first download to your device). Proof of Rabies Vaccination Required
- Donation Bin(s) License Application Donation or Collection Bin
- Garbage/Recycling Hauler Application
- General Business License Application Amusement Devices, Auto Sales, Bowling Alley, Cigarette/Tobacco, Carnival/Kidding Rides, Donation Bin, Gas Station, Lawful Gambling, Pawn Shop, Restaurant
- Kennel License Application (Commercial - More than 4 Dogs)
- Kennel License Application (Residential - 3 or 4 Dogs) Residential or Commercial (Dogs must also have City Dog License)
- Peddler/Solicitor/Transient Merchant Application (Non-Profit)
- Peddler/Solicitor/Transient Merchant Application (Profit)
- Therapuetic Massage License Application Individual and Enterprise License Both Required