Below are business loans available to qualifying Mounds View businesses. Each link will take you to each funding institution's web site where you'll find extensive details on each loan.
- State of Minnesota Minnesota Investment Fund, Small Business Development Loan Program, Indian Business Loan Program, Military Reservists Economic Injury Loans, Section 125 Health Plan Grants & Tourism Business Septic Tank Replacement
- Ramsey County Loans are available on a first-come, first-served basis to for-profit start-up or expanding businesses. Loans are restricted to commercial, industrial or service businesses located in or moving to Ramsey County. To qualify, businesses must be registered to do business in Minnesota and must demonstrate a need for public financing.
- Metropolitan Council Small Business Programs The Metropolitan Council participates in two Small Business Programs: the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE), and the Metropolitan Council Underutilized Business Program (MCUB).
- SPEDCO SBA 504 loans
- Central Minnesota Development Company SBA 504 loans, SBA 7(a) loans & the CMDC Initiative Fund
- Minnesota Business Finance Corporation SBA 504 loans
- Western Bank Real estate loans, equipment loans, letters of credit, working capital lines of credit & SBA guaranteed loans (Western Bank is located on Mounds View Boulevard in Mounds View)
- Mounds View EDA Business Improvement Partnership Loan This loan is for existing businesses of at least two years and for properties only in Mounds View. The loan can be used for exterior and interior improvements at a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $50,000. The Mounds View EDA participates in the loan by providing ½ the loan amount at a 2% interest rate. (Please note this program is not currently funded and is not available until further notice.)
Assistant City Administrator