City of Mounds View
The City of Mounds View is seeking to hire a full-time Police Officer and establish an eligibility list.
- Associates Degree in Law Enforcement or related field.
- US citizen.
- Must have, or be qualified to obtain, a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
- POST Board licensed or eligible to be licensed.
Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement or related field.
- One year of experience in law enforcement, either a sworn, non-sworn, or volunteer position.
- Fluent in a second language.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
Salary range $25.66to $36.66/hour DOQ, plus benefits.
Click here for job application packet. Information must be completed and returned by: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at noon.