City of Mounds View
The City of Mounds View is seeking to hire a full-time Police Officer and establish an eligibility list.
- Associates Degree in Law Enforcement or related field.
- US citizen.
- Must have, or be qualified to obtain, a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
- POST Board licensed or eligible to be licensed.
- Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement or related field.
- One year of experience in law enforcement, either a sworn, non-sworn, or volunteer position.
- Fluent in a second language.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
Salary range $25.66 to $36.66/hour DOQ, plus benefits.
Click here for job application packet. Information must be completed and returned by: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at noon.
Fall Seasonal Public Maintenance Workers
The City of Mounds View has two full time seasonal public maintenance worker positions available within the Public Works Parks Department (work September through November). Duties include: mowing, leaf clean up, mower maintenance, assisting
with brush removal and tree trimming, and providing assistance in year-end maintenance activities. This is a physically challenging position that requires some lifting.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Starting salary is $11/hour and $13/hour for returning seasonal workers.
Click here for job application packet. Information must be completed and returned by: Thursday, September 27, 2018 at noon.