Public Works Permit Applications
The following is a comprehensive list of Public Works permit applications. Permit applications are accepted via email, U.S. Mail or in-person at the Public Works Department located at 2466 Bronson Drive, Mounds View, MN 55112, M-F, 7am to 3:30pm.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Public Works Permit Applications and Forms11 documents
- Application for ROW Permit Fillable Boxes Permit to work within the City right-of-way
- Mounds View ROW Ordinance
- Street Opening/ROW Permit Application Permit & deposit needed to open a City street or ROW
- Street & ROW Handout
- Mounds View ROW Rules and Regulations
- Mounds View ROW Permit Annual Registration Form
- Sewer/Water Permit Application Permit to Connect/Disconnect to the City Water or Sewer Systems.
- Treatment for Diseased Trees Permit Application.pdf
- Traffic Engineering Request Fillable Form.pdf
- Water Installation.pdf
- Sewer Installation.pdf