City License Applications

The City of Mounds View requires licenses for the following:

  • Charitable Gambling
  • Liquor Operations
  • Cigarette Sales
  • Gas Stations
  • Rental housing: both single family & multi family

All City License applications are provided below.  You may fill out each application online and submit it to City Hall.  If you're not sure whether you need a license or permit for your business or activity, feel free to call us at 763.717.4018 or send an e-mail message to Barb Benesch  in the Administration Department.

Class for Landlords: The Fundamentals of Rental Houing Management in Minnesota  
LSS Housing Services: RentEd.  

Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Search for file name:

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

City License Applications7 documents

  • Contractors: Mechanical, Cement, Asphalt, Trees, Commercial, etc.
    document seq 0.00
  • Commercial & Residential Kennel: Dogs
    document seq 0.00
  • Chickens and Ducks
    document seq 0.00
  • General Business: Restaurants, Cigarette, Bowling, Gasoline Sales, etc.
    document seq 0.00
  • Amusement devices: Kiddie Rides, Video Games, etc.
    document seq 0.00
  • Peddlers: Door-to-Door Sales
    document seq 0.00
  • Bee License Application
    document seq 0.00